Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Jeremiah's Theme

Today was a day that started of terrible then became a historical event in society. The argument had started off with Ms Grate telling my group to pick a theme .Suddenly a debate had started between Christian and I.Boom inspiration had struck christian  he wanted to pick animals because an eagle is our school mascot and I wanted to pick Death because it is a mysterious thing i mean have you ever wounded what happens when you die? So my friend Starlin had made an amazing and creative  solution. So he made us compromised, which is to combine our choices, so he said, "Lets have Deathly Eagles." Both me and Christian had loved the theme and stopped arguing at once and from there we been friends.

1 comment:

  1. This is a classic tale of compromise. Everyone has to learn to do it and the most successful people in life use that skill often. I like how you started off the post, very creative. It drew me right in as a reader. There were still minor spelling and grammatical errors that I would suggest you go back and revise. Overall, amazing improvement in your voice as an author!

    ReplyDelete